Our beautiful wax melts are hand poured exclusively for us in Hampshire, in small batches for longer lasting fragrance, using the highest quality soy wax.
Soy wax, with its’ natural clean, pearly white colour, is stunning in its’ own right, therefore, we wanted to add nothing additional to it, other than the finest fragrance oils, all of which are paraben and animal by-product free, and are't tested on animals.
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of the soybean, which means that not only is it better for you, but it’s better for the environment.
Our melts have a high level of cold and warm throw, leaving your home smelling absolutely gorgeous.
Reasons for choosing soy:
- It’s better for your health because it burns cleaner than paraffin, and produces as much as 90 percent less soot, reducing the amount of indoor air pollution
- It’s better for your home because of the significantly reduced soot emission, therefore won’t ruin your walls
- It burns longer than paraffin wax
- It doesn’t interfere with the fragrance in the oil
- It’s sustainable
- It doesn’t produce as much heat
- Spilled wax is easier to clean up because it’s biodegradable. You can simply use soap and warm water
Each melt weighs approx. 6g Burn time per 3 melts – approx. 4-6 hours
How to use your melts:
- Dependant upon the size of your burners bowl, use 2-3 melts. Place the melts in your burner bowl
- If you have a candle burner, always use an unscented t-light
- ALWAYS follow the safety/care instructions provided with the melts
ALL packaging used for our melts is biodegradable, recyclable or reusable.
- Our clear bags are made from vegetable starch in the UK, making them compostable and biodegradable
- The card used in the packaging is also recycled in the UK, and can, itself, be recycled
- Our labels are also environmentally friendly. Those advising our clear bags are compostable, are themselves, compostable! Whilst the brown Kraft labels used on the front of our packaging, are made of unbleached and uncoated Kraft paper, making them biodegradable and recyclable
- Where boxes are used, they are made from recycled card in the UK, meaning they can also be recycled
- Lastly, items packaged using our burlap hessian bags, which are made from the skin of the jute plant, are reusable, allowing you to store your melts in them time and time again
How to change the wax, and dispose of it safely:
- If you have a t-light burner, when the wax has solidified, place the whole burner in a freezer for an hour. After the hour, because the wax will have slightly shrunk, the wax should easily pop out with a little nudge from a blunt instrument e.g. teaspoon
- If you have an electric burner, use some cotton wool or kitchen towel and carefully soak up the hot wax, being careful not to burn yourself
- Once the wax has been removed using either method, throw unwanted wax and/or paper etc, into the rubbish bin